Monday, January 5, 2009

What I did over winter break

Over winter break I spent most of my time with my husband Antoine. We were either at his house and sometimes at mine. For Christmas I went over my auntie house. I got a cute throw (a blanket) and my husband got me a big teddy bear. He took me to the movies. We saw Bedtimes Stories and Nothing like The Holidays. We went out to eat at the Chinease Buffet. I went to his little brother birthday party,his name is Joshua and he turned 4. For the New year I spent time with his family. We played monopoly and scrabble. That was the first time he ever won monopoly and he kept gloating about and I had to breat him up. I eventually went home. At my house we had seafood. We ate shrimp,crab legs,crab cakes,lobster tails, lobster claws. I will never eat seafood again beacuse I ate so much I threw up. But anyway i still had a good 2 weeks off from school, but I some-what missed school.

My New Year's Resolution is to cut down on my cursing, which I haven't been successful with

No comments: